Hi,

On Wed, Apr 24, 2013 at 11:31 AM, Geraldo Netto <geraldone...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Yep, you're definitely right Rugxulo!!! :P
> I mean, the ibiblio link just works :)
>
> I just suggested because i found it interesting
> and maybe it would be of interest for other people

Feel free to suggest other things. It's a big, lonely world, and it's
very easy to lose sight of (or forget about or not know about)
something useful, esp. software (and even more especially for DOS)!

The only thing to be on guard about is any potential license
(preferably free/libre with 4 freedoms), but that's only applicable to
the main FreeDOS project itself. Third party apps can use whatever
they want (sadly, heheh).  :-)