On Fri, Dec 6, 2013 at 1:20 PM, Jack <gykazequ...@earthlink.net> wrote:
>> The ms-dos7.hit.bg site seems to have been offline since 2010 ...
>
> Oh, REALLY??   Sure worked well for me yesterday, 4-Dec-2013, when I got
> both V7.10 MS-DOS diskettes and checked them!   And it also caused me no
> problems when I accessed the site again, a moment ago!!

Really.  It won't resolve here, and the last time Internet.org crawled
the site was 2010.  If it were still online, I'd expect a more recent
crawl.  Attempts to do a whois here fail as the domain isn't found.
(I use OpenDNS for DNS resolution, instead of relying on my ISP's DNS
servers.)

I don't know what you are reaching, though an entry in cache seems likely.

In any case, the files are available from Internet.org.
______
Dennis