Hello.

I've faced a problem with running any (XMGR, JEMMEX, HIMEMX) XMM on AMD Opteron 6274 (have tried Supermicro H8DGU and Asus KGPME-D16).

 -- XMGR just hangs a system (xmgr-hangs.png).

 -- HIMEMX lead to reboot the system if I've specify DOS=high[,umb] otherwise I've got unusable DOS/32A apps such as "curl" with run-error 6004: extended memory blocks have been corrupted. With "/method:alwayson" I've got a lot of "Invalid opcode" messsages. Probably, got the same message right before system has been rebooted for the other methods (*himemx-*.png).

 -- JEMMEX loads fine, curl works but "bupdater" fails with JemmEx exception "0D" (H8DGU-jemmex-*.png).

On the Intel SB everything is fine with HIMEMX. MEMSTAT has been included on some screenshots.

FreeDOS has been loaded as floppy-image by MEMDISK via PXELINUX.

My FDCONFIG.SYS:

:: DEVICE varies within XMGR/JEMMEX/HIMEMX
DEVICE=A:\UTILS\HIMEMX.EXE /X /NOABOVE16 /VERBOSE /TESTMEM:OFF
FILES=40
BUFFERS=30
:: For HIMEMX DOS should be "low"
DOS=high,umb