Hi,

On Mon, Jan 13, 2014 at 9:25 AM, Anton D. Kachalov <mo...@yandex-team.ru> wrote:

> I've faced a problem with running any (XMGR, JEMMEX, HIMEMX) XMM on AMD
> Opteron 6274 (have tried Supermicro H8DGU and Asus KGPME-D16).
>
> FreeDOS has been loaded as floppy-image by MEMDISK via PXELINUX.

What version of SysLinux are you using here? Latest is 6.02.
(Honestly, if you haven't tried booting via real hardware, e.g. real
physical floppy drive or CD drive or hard drive, I'd blindly assume
it's a SysLinux bug here and nothing to do with actual hardware
incompatibilities. But I could be wrong.)