Hi,

I need to make a bootable DOS disk and don't see how. I have a
computer that needs a BIOS update. Instructions are to make a bootable
DOZ diskette, boot from that, run the manufactorer's update program
and the BIOS update will be copied into the ROM. But! the smallest
boot diskette I can make doesn't have enough room for the update
program and the BIOS image.

I think it might be possible to make a bootable Freedos CDROM but
haven't seen instructions on how to do that. Can anyone refer me to a
description of how todo that? Or a bootable USB disk would have lots
of room too, I'm happy to have advice.

Dave

--
We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to office

-- Aesop