On Wed, Jul 16, 2014 at 6:41 PM, Bill Haught <wlhaughtpr...@att.net> wrote:

> You can get a 16GB flash drive at MaoMart, I mean Walmart, of course for
> US$12.97 (at least in Cleveland, OH).

I got a 32GB Micro Center branded USB drive at their location in NYC
for $15, and a 32GB Micro Center microSD card with full size SD
adapter for $13.  Brand name stuff, like Samsung and Toshiba, were
almost as cheap.

I believe Micro Center began and is HQed in Cleveland, so local to
you.  I'm delighted one opened where I am, as it provides a source for
all the fiddly bits I tend to need.  Staples, Best Buy, etc. may carry
what I want, but it won't be in stock in the stores and must be
ordered online.  I generally tend to need stuff on short notice, and
want to go to a store that day and come home with it.
______
Dennis
https://plus.google.com/u/0/105128793974319004519