It pains me to see this much effort going into what should be a small
utility that takes the relevant mTCP obtained network parameters and
writes them into the WATTCP file.  There are 15 invocations of the
mt.exe program in that script.

I suggest that somebody write a small program that takes the current
configuration parameters from the mTCP configuration file and updates a
WATTCP configuration file.  It should not be a terribly complicated
program - you just have to do some light string processing.  Then one
would be able to run the mTCP DHCP program, run the utility, and have
both mTCP and WATTCP apps configured and ready to go.

As an alternative you can contact David Dunfield and see if he would
license his code in a way that FreeDOS could use it.  Or just simply use
it, but don't distribute it with FreeDOS.  (A readme file or the wiki
can point to it as a useful utility no matter what the license is, or if
source is not even available.)

Mike