I don't want to brag too much, but M2WAT shows the absolute brilliance
of separating the DHCP process from the programs.  ;-0 The mTCP programs
do not know or care about DHCP; they behave the same whether they have a
static IP address or a DHCP obtained one.  M2WAT helps the WATTCP
programs behave the same way; they can run as though they are on a fixed
address and only M2WAT knows the difference.

If David does not mind I would provide a link to M2WAT or even host a
self-contained ZIP of the source code and executable on my mTCP home
page.  But I don't think I am going to put it in with the other mTCP
programs; those are pretty much 100% my authorship and I don't want to
mix things in.

For FreeDOS the installer can place M2WAT wherever it makes the most sense.

Mike