On 13/03/2015 17:59, Don Flowers wrote:
> Is there a reason the "edit" category is not
> included in the fdnpkg install program or the "all_cd" iso?

Actually FreeDOS "categories" do not translate directly into FDNPKG
repositories.

FDNPKG keeps all editors inside its "util" repository. Currently I see
there are 6 editors there, which seem a bit too little to create a
separate category:

blocek 1.4 - A graphical text editor with unicode and pictures formats
support
elvis 2.2 - a clone of vi/ex, the standard UNIX editor. Supports nearly
all vi/ex commands
fed 2.24 - A folding text editor with color syntax highlighting and more
mbedit 8.64 - mbedit is a full screen text editor with macro option,
online calculator, command history buffer, hex editor a
msedit 0.11 - Mateusz' Saucy Editor
pico 3.96 - simple text editor in the style of the Pine Composer
tde 5.1v - TDE is a simple, public domain, multi-file/multi-window
binary and text file editor written for IBM PCs and close

Setedit is not present there (package contributions welcome!)

cheers,
Mateusz