Where did you get your Sea Dos viewer? The Sea Dos home page doesn't
seem to be active anymore. One site had a FREE download but when I tried
it a message box came up and said "Your karma is very bad why don't you
do something productive." Sea Dos sounds like good software but looks
like its history along with Pixel.

cheers
DS

-----