Hi All,

Actually, it's all in brazilian portuguese :)
It is great and Alain have provided network setup up to 4 instances
But it seems wget is not available

In any case, i took a screenshot and made it available here:
http://exdev.sourceforge.net/image/Ubuntu140432-DosemuLimpo.png

Let Alain (or even me) know if you happen to have any suggestion

Kind Regards,

Geraldo Netto
Sapere Aude => Non dvcor, dvco
http://exdev.sf.net/