The DELTREE utility should work OK, though it's a dangerous utility to use.
You can easily end up accidentally deleting some things that you really wanted
to keep.

I generally only use DELTREE in a small, "confined" case where I'm really sure
there's nothing "hidden" or forgotten that I really don't want to delete (I
don't know your exact situation).  When I'm trying to do a "large" project
where I'm not sure of the consequences, I generally use a dedicated visual file
management utility (I personally like Necromancer's DOS Navigator, though there
are a ton of similar programs out there).

Affordable Wireless Plans
Set up is easy. Get online in minutes.
Starting at only $9.95 per month!
www.netzero.net?refcd=nzmem0216