Hi, Bret,

(somewhat off-topic)

On Tue, Jun 28, 2016 at 6:21 PM, Bret Johnson <bretj...@juno.com> wrote:
> The DELTREE utility should work OK, though it's a dangerous utility to use.
> You can easily end up
> accidentally deleting some things that you really wanted to keep.

Backup backup backup!

> I generally only use DELTREE in a small, "confined" case where I'm really
> sure there's nothing "hidden"
> or forgotten that I really don't want to delete (I don't know your exact
> situation).  When I'm trying to do a
> "large" project where I'm not sure of the consequences, I generally use a
> dedicated visual file management
> utility (I personally like Necromancer's DOS Navigator, though there are a
> ton of similar programs out there).

There's a newer fork of NDN available here (as I assume you're still
using old classic from 2010):

=
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B_wEiYjzVkC0ZGtkbENENzF1Nms&usp=drive_web

= (actually, I discovered it here, but while the maintainer [CandyMan]
hasn't really promoted it, he's still somewhat active in other
projects) http://board.flatassembler.net/topic.php?p=186222#186222

EDIT: I don't actually know if this now is newer than the ones of his
that I still have on my hard drive (from this past March). I didn't
test them much, and with no one else actively interested, it seemed a
less valuable way to spend my time. So I'm just telling you for
completeness, if you want to test them.   :-/