Just to let everyone know: SourceForge is currently having problems, since
at least 8 hours ago, and websites hosted there are unavailable right now.
SourceForge was DDOS'd a few days ago, not sure if this is related.

The FreeDOS monthly reminder is downloaded from the copy at
http://freedos.sourceforge.net/freedos/lists/remind.txt - which is hosted
at SourceForge. That's why the error message from John's automated monthly
reminder. Sorry about that.