It has become a complex world. Some people like me
get really confused by it.
Do you know anything about Gif and LZW; I understand
that are now free to use any time you want?
If they were copyrights then I would think they would
still be covered but if they were patents they could be free
by now.

cheers
DS

>From Dale Sterner - MS organic chemistry
http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/jo00975a052

'Genius' Pill - Top 1% Didn't Want The Public To Know About
The Brain Insider
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5b3cd139436d3513929fbst03duc