My reply is at the bottom.  Please put your reply there too.
On Thu, 10 Oct 2019, Rugxulo wrote:
Hi,

On Wed, Oct 9, 2019 at 1:21 PM Tom Ehlert <t...@drivesnapshot.de> wrote:

and - please : THIS IS NOT THE LIST TO HAVE DISCUSSIONS OF FROTZ PERFORMANCE.

If he's testing it atop DOS, especially FreeDOS, then I don't see the
problem. (You've complained about off-topic stuff for freedos-devel in
the past, but this is freedos-user, so it should be open to all such
userland discussion, no?)

Personally, I think such sternness might scare away some of the very
few developers we have left. And I think that's unnecessary and
avoidable. Perhaps Frotz-only discussions or anything non-DOS related
(esp. if non-FreeDOS) might be less on-topic here.

But I'm sure someone more authoritative (Jim Hall?) can clarify further.

Indeed. My posting here about Frotz is only in the context of testing under DOS. Presumably there are people here with real hardware available for tinkering about using DOS in some form or fashion. Given that Frotz is listed at http://wiki.freedos.org/wiki/index.php/Releases/1.3/Packages as something to include in an upcoming distribution of FreeDOS, I figured that its discussion here would be welcome.

--
David Griffith
d...@661.org