My reply is at the bottom.  Please put your reply there too.
On Thu, 10 Oct 2019, Mateusz Viste wrote:
On 10/10/19 7:49 AM, David Griffith wrote:

On Wed, 9 Oct 2019, Mateusz Viste wrote:
Would you mind sharing what was the bug?

It has something to do with memory allocation for the undo slots and far pointers.  William Lash says he might have something that could work.

I see - this is still a pending, unresolved issue. Why bother testing then?

I mentioned them so people would recognize them and not conclude a new bug was found.

Using huge pointers is not a solution, it might hide the bug, at best. That it works with huge pointers and not with normal 16-bit pointers may be an indication that you use arrays (or other addressable objects) of more than 64K somewhere.

Using a the huge memory model and huge pointers results in an immediate crash.

--
David Griffith
d...@661.org