My *dmesg* output shows it is a plain Raspberry Pi 3B:

[    0.000000] OF: fdt: Machine model: Raspberry Pi 3 Model B

Not that it matters for me. I used it as a "desktop" system for about a
week, as an experiment, before I reinstalled it with Fedora ARM Server 30
and used it as a mini-server for our house. It's a print server, an
SSH-based file server, and a web server that I use to develop websites.