I found a free packet driver and I'm testing both gopherus and Dillo. Very nice
programs.

Would be nice to be able to raise the resolution for Dillo. I think I'm limited
to 640x480 vga.

Dillo doesn't seem to work with my rainloop server ;-(

I can report that fdnpkg works though!

I don't think long file names are supported out of the box, which would be nice
to have since many Fat32 volumes are created under Windows and other systems
and they have long filenames. Recall that the support is spotty at best
historically. If all the filesystem tools work with Fat32, that would be a
massive improvement.

My graphics card on the EVOC is an Intel Extreme and is capable of driving my
screen to 1920x1080 resolution. This resolution isn't a dos era resolution for
certain, but it would be nice to be able to run at the higher resolution.

I want to test Freedos as a replacement for MSDOS 6.22 in an embedded system.
For two reasons I want to do this:

1) Freedos is not encumbered by licensing restrictions like MS-DOS is.

2) Freedos is actively supported and works better on modern hardware than
MS-DOS.

One request, MS-DOS 6.22 has a tool called MSD. I like that the tool shows
resources and memory and other useful debugging information. If someone can
clone that clone that tool I'd be very appreciative.