greetings folks,
as stated often, while I do not use freedos, I am a strict DOS user. By which I mean, not using an emulation, with only DOS on my machines. For well ever I have used the edition of pk zip et, al. from 1999, which I believe was the last dos edition created by that company. I have a large archive of all text files, and am getting errors, creating sub directories, stating the file name is incorrect, even though the latter is wrong. As a result, I am wondering if there is a different strictly for DOS program for managing compressed files?
thanks for any ideas.
Karen