Hi Joao,

As Microsoft software has been sold with the vast majority
of all computers ever sold, I expect enough of the dozens
of millions of German MS DOS 4.01 and Windows 3.1 manuals
to be available as historical documents so the world could
get by without mine, but if anybody wants them, tell me :-D

Cheers, Eric

PS: Also let me know if you know of nearby (e.g. Germany or
surrounding countries) nice computer museums, I am in touch
with some really fancy hardware items for exhibitions :-)