Well it's like this.

For me it's too hard to orientate in command line interface such as dos.
For better orientation I prefer some sort of grafical user interface (GUI)
I do not know anything other except for Windows. It is the best environment
for me since when I was a child we had an 486 dx2 with windows 98 se on it.
In this point my gaming career started. I played mostly dos games and some
windows games such as a pinball and so on. After 22 years I found several
abandonware websites that offer all that great games from my childhood. But
there is one problem. I just don't know how to use dos. So I want to use
GUI when I am running any of that games. Please note that I was 7 year old
boy when dad brought the computer home.

I also installed Linux Mint that comes with wine. I copied games from CD to
run it and nothing happened. Even after trying to configure wine.

I know that I still can use Virtual Machine such as Oracle's VM VirtualBox
but my pc is not running well this emulations.

So in the final,
I want to install stable version of Windows which is stable on dos. I think
that win95 is great compromise. But maybe I am wrong.

Thank a lot.
Simon

Dňa št, 28. jan 2021, 17:04 Eric Auer <e.a...@jpberlin.de> napísal(a):