Hi,

Indeed the discussion became offtopic.
Eric incidentally hit a different sensitive spot of mine...  (sorry!)

On Wed, 10 Mar 2021 at 23:57, Eric Auer <e.a...@jpberlin.de> wrote:

> If you are interested in alive dragons, visit a Komodo Dragon.
> Those lizards do have some dragon-like properties, but they are
> not dinosaurs either - too "modern" species for that.

Why wouldn't a dinosaur be modern?
We live surrounded by some extant 10,000+ species of them which have
adapted very well to modern times. I see and hear them every day, as most
of us folks on this list.
(What's more, in my personal belief, the second most alive intelligent
species after Homo Sapiens is one of them).

Aitor