Hi Lukas,

Glad to hear that you found a solution for copy protected games!
I assume none explicitly demanded OAKCDROM? What do the docs say?

The question will be what exactly OAKCDROM does better than UDVD2,
regarding copy protected games. Not easy to say with closed source.

But good to know that SHSUCDX works equally well as MSCDEX.

I think DOS32A generally works better than old DOS4GW these days.

> Now I need to solve Terminator 2029 from floppy, which gives JEMMEX
> exception. I guess it just needs more memory or something.

Probably not. Simply try without JEMMEX, only loading HIMEM.
Background info: JEMMEX is HIMEM and EMM386 combined, while
JEMM386 is just EMM386. Most games only need HIMEM, so you
would use neither JEMMEX nor JEMM386. You can also try XMGR,
which is another alternative to HIMEM, if our HIMEM is not
what Terminator 2029 wants.

Regarding the DN2 problems: Would you say DOSZIP is better?

http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/micro/pc-stuff/freedos/files/repositories/1.3/pkg-html/doszip.html

DOSZIP is also available on our FreeDOS CD, of course.

> crash exception in DOS32A: warning (9003): real mode interrupt vector
> has been modified: INT 23h. And you will end up in command line.

That is not necessarily a crash, but a warning about unclean
exit of apps. Many apps even show it for intentional exists.

> Restarting with CTRL+ALT+DEL a.k.a. WARMBOOT according to your FDAUTO.BAT
> works only sometimes. Mostly after some DOS32A app changing the interrupt

You mean WHILE you are in DOS32A apps? Or after you leave them?
Does this happen with JEMMEX, JEMM386 or without any EMM386?

If it only happens with the two EMM386 variants, there are some
command line options for those to influence the reboot strategy.

Regards, Eric