Hi Ralf:

Well, it really would bode you well if you were a bit less arrogant at times.

{These are called ‘You statements’ and are the typical way we communicate. We tell the person what he did or didn’t do, whether it was right or wrong or what he should or shouldn’t be doing. Such statements, more often than not sound like accusations and blame. It conveys judgment. No one likes being judged and hence it closes down communication lines. It puts the person on the defense, making him unable and unwilling to be open to what you have to say and truly listen.}

The article goes on to mention `I' statements.

https://innerspacetherapy.in/communication-you-i-statements/
--
members.iinet.net.au/~kilgallin/