Hello everyone,

I managed to get FreeDOS installed. When it restarts, the DVD disc asks if you
want to boot from the C: drive. The Orca screen reader didn't read this menu
correctly due to the timer, so without realizing it, I inadvertently pressed
Enter on the "Boot from C:" option, and the disk tried to load from C:. The
best way I found to get around this is to wait for the boot timer to time out,
which automatically loads the DOS environment from the DVD drive by default,
and then type `setup.bat`.

I plan to contact the DOSEMU2 team and ask about Raspberry Pi support.

An open-source screen reader for DOS was mentioned in this thread. Could you
please tell me where I could find the screen reader? I’d like to try to get it
working in my virtual FreeDOS environment.

Sincerely,

Lawrence

Sent from my iPhone