On ke, 14 helmi 2018, Alexander Koksharov via FreeIPA-devel wrote:
Hello,

Please take a look on a design page here:
https://www.freeipa.org/page/V4/Authselect_migration
I would like to
​ ​
hear you critics and suggessions.
Thanks!

One note I have is about authconfig arguments. We gather them together
and launch only one authconfig command. There is, I believe, a
conceptual difference when you run authconfig with all options in a
single line and as separate executions so you'd get different
configurations.

This may be subtle on a first view but we need to ensure that an
authselect replacement would continue to provide the same configuration
in the end.

I assume you are going to add actual authselect part later.
--
/ Alexander Bokovoy