On 06/11/2015 12:19 PM, Petr Vobornik wrote:
On 06/11/2015 10:22 AM, Martin Babinsky wrote:
On 06/10/2015 03:13 PM, Petr Vobornik wrote:
topology plugin doesn't properly handle:
- creation of segment with direction 'none' and then upgrade to other
   direction
- downgrade of direction

These situations are now forbidden in API.

part of: https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/ticket/4302

ACK

Looking at Ludwig's path 12, the patch completely forbids mod of ipaReplTopoSegmentDirection?
that's what I thought we agreed on, so you would have to add a segment in the opposite direction an they would be merged to both, but maybe this is a bit strict. I could allow for ipaReplTopoSegmentDirection replace: both
So that upgrade from right-left and left-right to both is not allowed? If so then this patch needs to be updated.
depends a bit on what you prefer and what we can get in for alpha.