thanks. There’s enough jargon in this that I’m not sure I understand. What’s
the difference in level of QA between freeipa in Stream and RHEL? I’d be happy
to have new versions of IPA sooner, if they’ve actually been tested well enough
that they’re ready for the next RHEL release. Are things in good enough shape
that it would make sense to convert to stream now?

Do you think the in-place upgrade of Centos to RHEL would be safe to do with
freeipa? I’d assume there’s no actual difference in the packages.

I’m really only concerned with IPA. We use Ubuntu for everything else. We’re a
computer science department. Our researchers want Ubuntu, and we have to do
what our users want.