It looks like Bullseye doesn't even have the client, if I'm not mistaken?
After an upgrade, it's telling me that `freeipa-common` is no longer needed
and there's no longer a `freeipa-client` package.
Is there any way to get an idea of what the situation is with this?

Ilya Kogan
w: github.com/ikogan   e:  iko...@mythicnet.org
  <http://twitter.com/ilkogan>    <https://www.linkedin.com/in/ilyakogan/>