Oh thought cockpit UI for samba ad dc is already far more advanced. thanks for
clarifying that.

Back to FreeIPA, I was about the create some plugin dirs to put the actual .js
files in there. But as I'm using FreeIPA docker, I get a

```
mkdir: cannot create directory ‘/usr/share/ipa/ui/js/plugins/mailalias’:
Read-only file system
```

So my volume mount is: "-v /srv/freeipa/ipa-data:/data"
therefore I got some of the files inside the container in the "/data".

For example wenn looking into: "ls -la /usr/share/ipa/html/"
it  shows:
```
lrwxrwxrwx. 1 root root  31 May  4 04:50 ca.crt ->
/data/usr/share/ipa/html/ca.crt
```

so seems a bunch of symbolic links were created, but how would I now
incorporate my plugins into that docker environment, as it should also be
preserved when deleting the container and starting up a new one. Therefore I
have to stay in my "/data" dir but I doubt I can simply use:
"/data/usr/share/ipa/" as there is for sure no automagic mechanism which checks
that for plugin files, right?