Thank you very much Rob,

There is so much PI in those lines, but following your suggestion I went slowly
one line after the other and compared them to other users and maybe I did
discover some anomalies.

Two lines contained some malformed data if I can say so, the field
"displayName" and "sn" both did not contain the users details but some random
characters. After additional check it turned out that the two fields had some
special characters which are normal in Slovenian language, but are known that
they can sometimes cause issues (postalveolar consonants like š,č,ž).

I have changed the characters to normal ones and will make another full export
this night to test the import tomorrow.

I hope this is the culprit for the issue, but I am not sure.

Have a nice day!
Janez