Ok, I changed the values of "displayName" and "sn" of the affected user, to
check if that is the issue, but it looks like it is not (I expected that, as
the last year this recovery was successful).

I did some additional tests:
It looks like old values are saved eventhough they were deleted, I changed the
name more times, but old values were still in the export. They look like this:

cn;vucsn-6537d200000000040004: Janez Molicnik
cn;vucsn-5bd6c9ef000000040000;vdcsn-6537d200000000040003;deleted:: SmFuZXogTW9
 sacSNbmlr
sn;vucsn-6537d200000000040002: Molicnik
sn;vucsn-5bd6c9ef000000040000;vdcsn-6537d200000000040001;deleted:: TW9sacSNbml

I have deleted the deleted lines and tried the import again, but again the user
is missing.

Additionally I have checked if the LOCALE settings are the same for both
servers and synchronised them, but user is still missing.

If I look at the error for the dirsvr import I can see, that is skipped this
entry because it violates attribute syntax, ending line 32838 of file
/var/lib/dirsvr/slapd-DOMAINNAME/ldif/DOMAINNAME-userRoot.ldif.

The line in question of that file is empty - it is the end of definition for
the user and next line is "# entry-id: 681" for the same user private group
definition.

Could the user private group cause the issue or does the message mean, that the
syntax for user does?