Lee W <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Could it be that I have the Fall-Through=yes on the first default so its
> trying to move to the next pool?

  No.  It should only match one or the other of the huntgroups...

> ### Huntgroups ####
> users           NAS-IP-Address == 207.x.x.x
> users2           NAS-IP-Address == 207.x.x.x

  If these IP addresses are different, then the assignment of the
huntgroups will be unique.

> Also I was also concerned that with my current PAM setup I can dial in as
> user (root) supply a the password and get a connection. Is that a normal
> thing when using PAM/accessing the system password file?

  Yes.  'root', etc. aren't special accounts, so far as
username/password are concerned.

  You'll have to add entries in the 'users' file to block those accounts.

> Thanks to all out there who has helped me. If it was not for this List group
> I would still forced to use MS as my Radius.

  That's nice to hear!

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html