>   It would be easier to debug the problem if you used a simple test
> entry in the 'users' file, and poked at the server with radclient.
> That will get you the MINIMUM of confusing log messages, which may not
> have anything to do with the problem.
OK, I'm going to do that...

> > Something I do wrong or the paircmp fix doesn't solve this problem?
>
>   What I can see is that the 'op' field is NULL.  You probably want to
> put the operator their.

I searched in the docs and in the mailing list archives but I didn't find
the clear definition of op values. Can somebody decribe me? For ex. what
does the += op do in a radreply table?

>   If you had tested this with the 'users' file first, you would have
> been able to verify if the feature worked.  It would probably have
> then been obvious that the issue was NOT the new feature, but some
> misconfiguration or bug in the SQL module.
>
>   Alan DeKok.
If I make sure with the users file, what can I do with the problem in SQL?

Thanks
        Thomas

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html