Sorry if this is in the FAQ, but what I've found in the FAQ so far is
misleading- it mentions a module that I can't find.

In short, I'm using CHAP on Max 4K and 6K boxes and in trying to get
freeradius to work, I get the:

Auth: rlm_unix: Attribute "Password" is required for authentication.
Cannot use "CHAP-Password".

I see in the radiusd.conf that a module is needed, but it looks as if
it must be created from scratch- and the list archive specifically
mentions this "chap module".

So I'm kind of confused. The version of freeradius I'm running is
freeradius-0.4 and the debug mode shows no problems at all. I've also
tried the "bob bob" entry for radtest- I get this:

Received Access-Reject packet from 127.0.0.1 with invalid signature!

Any clues appreciated- I just started working with it tonight, anyway.

Thanks-

'Shot

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html