Okay, new question:

Now that I have the NAS talking to the RADIUS server properly, I need the RADIUS
server to use something other than hard-coded passwords when it authenticates using
Auth-Type := EAP.  Here's an example from /usr/local/etc/raddb/users:

gilpina         Auth-Type := EAP
                Port-Priority = Platinum,
                Tunnel-Private-Group-Id = "201",
                Tunnel-Type = 13,
                Tunnel-Medium-Type = 6,
                Service-Type = Framed,
                NAS-Port-Type = Ethernet

What would be the proper syntax for something like this:

gilpina    Auth-Type := EAP, Password == PAM

or

gilpina    Auth-Type := EAP, Password == Unix

...so that the server checks the password against an external source, rather than a
password hard-coded into the users file?

Thanks!

Justin McNutt
Network Systems Analyst - Expert
DNPS, Mizzou Telecom
(573) 882-5183

One IP to rule them all, one IP to find them,
One IP to bring them all, and in the darkness BIND them,
In the land of Ether, where the packets fly.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html