can you also explain radreply?

----- Original Message -----
From: tywe
Sent: Monday, April 08, 2002 11:03 PM
Subject: Re: freeradius & mysql tables

id = automatic
UserName = put in a username
Attribute = the name of the attribute you are adding, typically "Password"?
Value = depends on the attribute
op = not needed, can be NULL, unless you need to do special things

Example:

insert into radcheck (UserName, Attribute, Value) values ("test", "Password", "pass");

There is also a dialup_admin script somewhere that is used for managing the database, but I haven't played with that yet. I just did inserts similar to above, and was able to get authentication working.

Hope that helps!

Frank