I haven't used radreply yet, so I don't have any examples for you, but I'm pretty sure it's just like radcheck, except that the attributes found in radreply are used for determining what's in the reply packet that is sent to a user.

Someone else might want to jump in and help with this one though, because I have no clue at this point.

Frank

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, April 09, 2002 1:10 PM
Subject: Re: freeradius & mysql tables

can you also explain radreply?

----- Original Message -----
From: tywe
Sent: Monday, April 08, 2002 11:03 PM

id = automatic
UserName = put in a username
Attribute = the name of the attribute you are adding, typically "Password"?
Value = depends on the attribute
op = not needed, can be NULL, unless you need to do special things

Example:

insert into radcheck (UserName, Attribute, Value) values ("test", "Password", "pass");

There is also a dialup_admin script somewhere that is used for managing the database, but I haven't played with that yet. I just did inserts similar to above, and was able to get authentication working.

Hope that helps!

Frank