> You can create normal groups in your ldap tree. Then you can do group searches
> like this in your users file:
>
> DEFAULT       Ldap-Group == "admins"

Done that, I get the following error when running "radiusd -s -xxx":

    Module: Loaded files
     files: usersfile = "/usr/local/etc/raddb/users"
     files: acctusersfile = "/usr/local/etc/raddb/acct_users"
     files: compat = "no"
    /usr/local/etc/raddb/users[178]: Parse error (check) for entry DEFAULT:
    Unknown attribute Ldap-Group
    Errors reading /usr/local/etc/raddb/users
    radiusd.conf[672]: files: Module instantiation failed.

If I do this in the users file it never gets checked against the ldap
attribute... Looking at the source, "ldap_groupcmp" should do the group
checking and the "rlm_ldap: Entering ldap_groupcmp()" statement should
appear when it hits the "Group" or "Ldap-Group".

DEFAULT       Group == "admins"

Thanks,
Adi

-