Hi All,

We're happily using FreeRADIUS under FreeBSD - recently, I've been asked to
setup a vendor-specific reply for some of our users.

I've been asked to send a Vendor 0x9 (Cisco) Attribute #26 Type 0x1 reply,
with a specific value which the remote system will use.

Thinking I was doing the right thing - I edited the dictionary.cisco and
commented out the Attribute #26 already in there ("h323-call-origin") -
which I renamed as 'tdxtest'.

Is the correct (or one correct?) way to do things? - How do I (or do I
need) to specify the "Attribute Type" of 0x1 - I have a hunch this is what
the 'string' bit does.

In the RADIUS reply we send, I now include an attribute called 'tdxtest' -
with the value they require, and I've told FreeRADIUS that the NAS it's
talking to is 'cisco' (in the clients.conf by specifying "vendor = cisco"
for their IP's).

The remote side say they get a Vendor 0x9 (Cisco) attribute #26 - but
they're system says it's a bad attribute.

Anyone got any pointers / suggestions?

Regards,

-Karl

-