At 12:56 PM 8/28/2002 -0400, Alan DeKok wrote:
>"David C. Troy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > With 0.7 I am getting a single line of binary data that appears to be the
> > same number of bytes as each of the lines in the 4 separate lines of
> > binary data from 0.5.
>
>   So you have 4 Ascend attributes configured, but 0.7 is only sending
>one.  'radclient' will tell you WHICH one is being sent.

Most likely, they simply need to use += in setting the attributes instead
of =.  I suspect that using 'radclient' it will become apparent that that
is the case.

-Chris
--
    \\\|||///  \          StarNet Inc.      \         Chris Parker
    \ ~   ~ /   \       WX *is* Wireless!    \   Director, Engineering
                   \ Wholesale Internet Services - http://www.megapop.net

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html