> "David C. Troy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Following up on this, testing with NTRadPing with 0.5 I am getting my
> > filters returned as 4 separate lines of binary data.
>
>   I've never understood everyone's fascination with NTRadPing.  Try
> using 'radclient', which comes with the server.  It will print out the
> Ascend attributes in humanly readable form.

I agree it's a bit odd.  I was using it, though, because my personal
workstation is an XP box and I wanted to get on a box away from the server
itself... seemed the easiest way.

> > With 0.7 I am getting a single line of binary data that appears to be the
> > same number of bytes as each of the lines in the 4 separate lines of
> > binary data from 0.5.
>
>   So you have 4 Ascend attributes configured, but 0.7 is only sending
> one.  'radclient' will tell you WHICH one is being sent.

Yeah, actually it's 4 lines of Ascend-Data-Filter entries, and I figured
out the problem.  I had them defined using '=' but apparently needed to
use '+=' so that the attribute didn't stomp itself on each line.  This
appears to be new behavior to 0.7.

Regards,
Dave