> EOL product, but this is capable of doing what you want, if you can
> find the docs to configure it.

The magic can be done with PM3? Sounds great, it's the model for most of my
RAS.
I'll search about it, so. Do you know how this function (redirect according
filter) is called?

> Something that all of the nas you listed can do fairly easily is apply
> a packet filter via RADIUS ( Filter-ID ).  This could block port 80
traffic
> from going anywhere except the proxy server.  You apply it selectively to
> the users you want.  If they don't have proxy settings, they won't be able
> to surf the web, so they'll likely call your NOC.  Your NOC can then tell
> them to add the proxy settings and VOILA.

I'm using Filter-ID; filtered customers have only access to my webserver and
mail server
(I'm also trying to discover how limit the daily usage to 30 minutes)

The problem is my ISP was working together with another ISP, and now this
fellowship
has been broke apart. So, when I restrict my customers to only my webpage
(where there's
a message telling the story, with a link to validate their accounts), they
must ACTIVELLY
open the browser and go to my website (could be a proxy, which I'm not using
at this time),
to read the message. Therefore, if they can't go anywhere else in web,
there's 50% chance
they'll call my NOC, and 50% chance they'll call the other NOC (the other
ISP)

What a puzzle!

Fernando

-