On Wed, Dec 18, 2002 at 10:44:28AM +0000, Simon White wrote:
> 18-Dec-02 at 12:59, Malakhov Alexander ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote :
> > hello! (sorry for my english)
> > I have a problem:
> > my NAS (portslave) sending to freeradius accounting packet with
> > calling-station-id = +21234567, and stored it normally into logfile and
> > radutmp. BUT into sql table radacct is stores as =2B21234567
> > asks: how TURN OFF this quoting? where this quoting performed?

> =2B is Unicode, for +

> Is your DB using Unicode internally? I doubt it's freeradius doing the
> conversion...

This encoding has nothing to do with Unicode.  It's the email
"quoted-printable" standard.  It does happen to be the quoted-printable
encoding for the UTF8 encoding of the + character, just as it happens to
also be the quoted-printable encoding for this character in all other
charsets that are ASCII-compatible.

--
Steve Langasek
postmodern programmer