ok...i have read the radiusd.conf and scoured once again the docs and am not grasping
where i need to put the attrib. i have users that only have access for a week and some
for a month. Its
all time-frame based and varies. i guess my question now is do i have a line like this
for every usrs on top of the accept lines?
               DEFAULT  Daily-Session-Time > 3600, Auth-Type = Reject
               Reply-Message = "You've used up more than one hour today
or do i need to create a db.counter file for theese? If this is totally wrong can you
point me to a faq better than the docs that are with it?

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html