On Thu, 9 Jan 2003, Roy Wills wrote:

> ok...i have read the radiusd.conf and scoured once again the docs and am not
> grasping where i need to put the attrib. i have users that only have access
> for a week and some for a month. Its
> all time-frame based and varies. i guess my question now is do i have a line
> like this for every usrs on top of the accept lines?
>                DEFAULT  Daily-Session-Time > 3600, Auth-Type = Reject
>                Reply-Message = "You've used up more than one hour today
> or do i need to create a db.counter file for theese? If this is totally wrong
> can you point me to a faq better than the docs that are with it?

The docs are really just fine.

You can set the corresponding attribute for each user:

userweekly      Max-Weekly-Session := 4500

usermonthly     Max-Monthly-Session := 45000

Just make sure you don't set DEFAULT entries with these attributes.

--
Kostas Kalevras         Network Operations Center
[EMAIL PROTECTED]      National Technical University of Athens, Greece