Ok... I'm a newbie to the whole radius thing, and yes, I have the book on
order....

Besides the tool 'dialup admin' that comes with FreeRadius and manually
adding/removing users to the DB with any number of tools like phpmyadmin, what
is everyone using to manage users with FreeRadius/MySQL?

Specifically, I'm wondering if there are any accounting/billing packages that
add/remove/modify users automatically, or if I'm going to have to 'roll my own'
and interface it to some accounting & billing package.

Can it be easilly interfaced with MikroTik to add/remove users, or ISPGold, or
Emerald (etc...)?

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html