I do know about doing man and did as you told you. But I dont know why are
we going to users file as I am not authenticating with users file. I am just
proxying auth requests to several remote servers.  For example, I have two
relams test1.com and test2.com

both remote servers are configured with these reply  attributes

Ascend-Data-Filter = "ip in forward tcp est"

Ascend-Data-Filter = "ip in forward dstip 22.1123.121/28"

Ascend-Data-Filter = "ip in forward tcp dstport = 25"

Ascend-Data-Filter = "ip in forward"

When one user connects from test1.com, that user does get the filters
implemented. The other realm test2.com ( ussed  debug mode to observer it) ,
users connects from this realm, it gives only this line when  user gets
authenticated

X-Ascend-Data-Filter = "ip input forward 0"
so just wonderding that why its dropping first three lines of  reply
attributes for test2.com realm.

Thanks for your help.

Shohab