"Shohab Baig" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> yeah thats corrects. FreeRADIUS *does* receive all 4 attributes, and sends
> out only 1. Sorry if I did not  describe the problem exactly.

  I have a hard time seeing that happen.  When the server uses the
reply from the home server as the basis for it's own reply, it is
*completely* independent of any operators '=' or '+='.

  I'll bet that your local FreeRADIUS configuration tries to add it's
own Ascend filter attributes, and that causes the ones from the home
server to be lost.

  In any case, I don't think it's a good idea to pass through
attributes such as those to your NAS's.  The home server can use those
filters to pass/deny traffic from the customer inside of your local
network.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html